Videos Can Be a Powerful Marketing Tool for Your Brand on Facebook
The market for videos is growing exponentially. According to Hubspot, the number of users who watch videos on Facebook daily has doubled in comparison to the number of users who read articles on Facebook.
If you are not yet using videos on your Facebook page, then it is best that you get started soon. You can learn more about how you can use video marketing effectively by reading this article.
7 Best Examples of Video Marketing on Facebook
- Samsung Mobile
- Lee Jeans
- GoPro Action Cameras
- Pampers Baby Diapers
- Coca Cola
How to Create a Video that Will Increase Your Engagement & Increase Conversions
Video content marketing is not a new thing. It’s been around for the past decade, with the most popular form of video being production video content. Production videos are typically used in marketing to give prospects or customers a preview of what they could expect from your company if they choose to do business with you.
Companies like Coca-Cola and Disney have used production videos to engage their audiences over social media, with Coca-Cola bringing in an impressive total of 74 million views and Disney achieving 365 million views on Facebook and YouTube.
To create a successful video that will increase engagement and increase conversions, it’s important to consider these five tips:
- The first step is to determine your audience’s behaviour. What kind of people do you want to target? What type of content should you create? Is your goal for this campaign social sharing or engagement?
- Then, figure out what medium will be best for each type of content. For example, if you’re creating a live video that will be watched on Facebook Live, use Facebook Live as the platform.
- Keep it short! The shorter the video, the more likely it is that people will watch it all the way
- Make sure that the title is catchy. People will often click on a Facebook video if the title is catchy enough that they want to see what’s inside.
- Add an intro or call-to-action at the beginning of your video so viewers know where they can find out more information.
Investing in video content is an important part of any marketing strategy. But, many marketers are hesitant to jump onto the trend because they aren’t sure how to make videos worthy of their investment.
Video content is becoming an important part of marketing strategies because it can reach a wide audience. Video’s popularity is growing, and marketers are taking notice. With the help of video production companies, marketers can easily create video content that will be worth their investment.